When a loved one dies, you are very likely to feel distressed and upset. If, in addition, you are named as an executor in their will, you may feel confused and daunted by your own legal responsibilities at what can be a very stressful time.
We can assist you through these difficult times by providing clear advice with sensitivity and efficiency.
We have extensive experience with matters relating to applications for probate and the general administration of trusts and estates.
We can help you with the following:
- Applications for Grants of Probate & Letters of Administration
- General administration of deceased persons’ estates and preparation of Estate Accounts
- The setting up and administration of Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Advice & Planning Probate and Estate Management
- Dealing with the Public Guardianship Office
- Home Visits