We are also looking for an assistant for our IT Department to assist our IT Manager with the running of the firm’s computer system.
The post holder will be responsible for the onboarding of new staff, deploying computers to desks, troubleshooting any problems that might arise, maintaining and configuring printers, providing support to staff who may not be familiar with new applications or systems. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, requiring minimal supervision. They should be able to deal with the following:
- Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed.
- Be able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Resolve users’ problems promptly and accurately.
- Perform routine maintenance for hardware & software updates for security & performance efficiency.
- Supervise and process email support requests.
- Assist in maintaining telephone systems.
- Maintain accurate and complete documents for company policies and procedures when requested.
- Order and stock IT office supplies when necessary.
- Report any repairs and maintenance to IT Support Manager.
- Maintain standard filing system for easy and quick document access and retrieval.
- Provide everyday administration support & support for users.
- Initiate process improvements to better answer user demands.
Based primarily in our Fakenham office this is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, highly regarded, ambitious and forward-thinking law firm combined with a healthy work/life balance in beautiful North Norfolk.
Please apply in writing with CV to:
Simon Underwood (IT partner)
Butcher Andrews Solicitors
1 Old Post Office Street
Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 9BL
Or email [email protected]