It has been said that the legal profession is the only one that differentiates itself only on cost. When looking for quotes, clients can be tempted to go with the cheapest, when quality, rather than price, is actually the most important factor to them. This is especially true when you are undertaking some of the largest transactions of your life, such as buying a home or settling an estate.
How does Butcher Andrews ensure that, whilst not only being competitive on cost, we offer the best local service?
- Well trained staff. Many of our lawyers have trained at large firms and moved to us through a desire to live in North Norfolk but still experience quality work. We recruit ambitious and experienced people with good local and national knowledge. Training is undertaken regularly to ensure staff have the most up to date legal know how. Ambitious support staff are encouraged and supported to seek further legal training. We invest in our staff.
- Teamwork – we are lucky to have a team of staff, meaning that work is not neglected during busy or holiday times. Our team can discuss issues together meaning that you draw from a wealth of experience. Work is well supervised, meaning that the most qualified of staff will have knowledge of your file. We also have strong links to other professionals in the community.
- Communication – we ask the right questions and respond to yours. Having a good sized team means that someone can help when urgent queries arise. You can pop in to see us in either our Holt or Fakenham office, or contact us by phone or email.
- Context – often the legal answer is not the one required. Our staff work hard to understand the framework in which you live/work and what the best solution is for you. We offer pragmatic advice that often begins with ‘If I were you, I would….’.
- No hidden costs – we like to be upfront about our fees and other costs from the start and will update you if anything changes from the original estimation so that you receive no nasty surprises with your bill.
Contact us – Fakenham office 01328 863131 / Holt office 01263 712023
or email firstname.lastname@example.org